Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Definition & interpretation
- 'We', 'Us', Bibaloo', 'Our' means Olkeo Limited, which trading name is Bibaloo, a company registered in Scotland under the company number 337052
- 'Website', 'Site' means www.bibaloo.co.uk, www.bibaloo.com, and www.bibaloo.fr and any additions or amendments to the website
- We use either the term "Visitors" or "You" to include any person that accesses our website at any point for any amount of time
- 'Goods', 'Products' means the clothing and other items which we sell to you and you buy from us in accordance with these Legal Terms
The 'Legal Terms' inform visitors of the rules and policies that govern our website. Visitors are expected to follow any posted guidelines or rules when viewing or buying goods.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. You should therefore read the Terms each time you visit the website to buy goods to ensure that you are aware of and accept the terms that apply at that time. If you do not agree to any change to the T&C'S, then you must immediately stop using the Site
- Your access or use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the 'Legal Terms', including any changes that exist when you re-access our site. You should not use this website or use our services if you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, or any posted guidelines or rules
- You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of bibaloo, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part
- Visitors must be aged 18 years or over. If you are under 18 you should use the website in conjunction and with the consent of a parent or guardian and you must inform them about the private policy before you register
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email summarising the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, but only a confirmation that we have received it. Our acceptance of your order will only take place when we dispatch the Goods to you. The sale contract is therefore concluded in Stonehaven, Scotland and the language of the contract is English.
We will despatch the Goods only when we have received your credit card, debit card or Paypal payment. We may accept, reject, or delay acceptance of your order in our absolute discretion and for any reason including:
- We are unable to obtain authorisation of your credit card or debit card payment
- We suspect that payment is not being made by the person in whose name the credit card or debit card is registered or that the transaction is otherwise fraudulent
- Some registration details that we require are missing
- We are unable to contact you on the email address or telephone number(s) that you have provided
- Orders will not be accepted if there is an error in the description or the price of Products displayed on this website. If we discover an error in the description or the price of an article that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order based on the correct price or description, or cancel it. If you do not choose either of these options we will reject your order
- The description and pictures of the Goods are for information and illustration only. Although we endeavour to be as precise and exact as possible we cannot guarantee that they are an accurate representation of the products you purchase. We cannot accept liability for slightly shade colours variations that might exist between the actual products and the pictures displayed on your screen
- All sizes are approximate
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Bibaloo, or our entire website, to our visitors. We will not be liable if for any reason Bibaloo is unavailable at any time or for any period
Placing an order
- All products and offers are subject to availability. Product availability is clearly shown on the product page. However, in the event that we are unable to supply the Goods, we will inform you as soon as possible. A refund will be given where you have already paid for the Goods
- When a product goes out of stock, it will be removed from the website. However when we think we can get repeat stock relatively quickly, we will show the product as "Sold Out".
- Advantage codes do not apply either to the gift box or the delivery charges
- All prices are stated in Pounds Sterling (£) and purchases made are in Pounds Sterling (£). Our Euro (€) and Dollar ($) currency converter is for guidance only. You should contact your payment card company for exact information about their exchange rates. We are not responsible for any exchange rate or extra commission that may be charged by your credit card company
- Prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20% where applicable. Prices for Goods delivered to outside the UK are inclusive of VAT. If your order is being sent to a destination outside the European Community (EC) then the difference of VAT between the UK and the country of delivery might have to be dealt with as part of the custom clearance process
- Please be advised that orders delivered outside the EU may be subject to local taxes, import duties or customs charges. You are responsible for paying any import duty that may be payable on the Goods when they reach their destination. If charges are levied in your country and you refuse to pay them, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
- For orders to the UK, Europe (*), USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Hong-Kong, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Oman:
- We accept the following major credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Solo, Maestro. We do not apply additional charges for credit card payments
- We also accept PayPal paymen
(*) 'Europe' includes exclusively the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
- IMPORTANT: For orders to the countries other than the ones listed in the above paragraph, we will accept credit and debit cards payments exclusively when the delivery address is the same address than the billing address of the card.
- We do not accept the following payment methods: Cash, Cheque, Postal order / international money order, bank transfer
- All credit card and debit card payments are subject to authorisation by the relevant card issuer. We will not despatch the Goods to you until your payment is authorised and received by us. We will not be liable for any delay in supplying or non-supply of the Goods resulting from your card issuer's delay in authorising, or refusal to authorise, payment on your credit card or debit card
- When paying by credit or debit card, your card is debited at the placement of your order
- Please note that when shipping an order to an address different from your billing address we might decide to contact you or obtain information from third parties to verify your details. This is only to prevent your credit card and personal details from being used fraudulently
- Our website is very secure. No credit card information is kept on our website. We do not get to see your credit card details. We utilise industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of sensitive information such as your name, address, phone numbers and your payment card details. Any information you send to our website cannot be read by someone else who intercepts it
- Our Payment Service Provider (PSP) is SagePay. It provides the secure link between our website and our merchant bank to ensure that your card details are kept secure throughout the transaction process
- For security reasons, do not include your credit card or debit card details in any email that you send to us
- Paypal payment is very secure and you can use your debit or credit card without revealing your number. Please check www.paypal.co.uk for more information about Paypal' security
- Please make sure the e-mail address and phone number you give us is correct.
- Delivery timescales and fees are specified in the Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver your order within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales. If you have not received the Goods within 7 days (UK deliveries) or 15 days (deliveries outside the UK), please contact us
- When deliveries will need to be signed for, you will need to ensure that someone over the age of 18 is available at the delivery address to sign for the Goods. If no one is available you will be left a card at your address to inform you that the Goods are available for delivery with instructions on how to arrange for delivery or collection of the Goods
- If the Goods are returned to us because they were not delivered or collected or because the delivery address that you have given us is wrong, we will charge you the cost of re-sending the Goods to you
- Terms of the Return Policy and Refund are specified in the specific Return Policy section
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree and acknowledge that we own or are licensed to use all copyright, designs, database rights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights, including the software, the structure, the layout, and the design of the website. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- All rights on this website are owned by us. The website is for personal and non-commercial use only. Any attempt to copy, store or share content and information for commercial purposes is strongly prohibited. You must not, except with our express written permission, attempt (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to attempt) to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works from this website
- You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to our website, other than to our home page, from their own web site or from a third party's web site, without our prior written consent
Damage to your computer or other device
- Your use of the Web Site is at your risk. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website
Limitation of liability
- The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- We endeavour to ensure that the information or content such as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on our website is as accurate as possible and up to date. However, we do not give any warranty as to its accuracy and we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed
- loss or damage was not caused by any breach on our part
- loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers
- We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer miss-handling the items
Promotions and discounts
- Discounts are issued in the form of either '£ savings', a 'percentage off' or a gift offered and are offered to customers via promotional emails, advertisements, on-site banners or 3rd party communications
- There is no cash alternative and all terms and conditions are non-negotiable
- Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included)
- We reserves the right to cancel or change any promotion / discount without notice, at any time
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Promotional codes are valid for one transaction per person and cannot be used on multiple accounts
- Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders
- If returning an item purchased using a promotional code, the code used only remain valid if the retained items exceed the threshold required (if a threshold is applicable)
Bibaloo Gift Vouchers are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Gift Vouchers are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash. We are not liable for delivery of a Gift Voucher to an incorrect or non-existent mail address. This is the Sole responsibility of the purchaser
- Bibaloo is not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
If you order a product as a gift for a friend or relative, we may offer you the opportunity to add a gift message to your purchase. If you choose to use the gift message service, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the gift message service is provided for your own personal and non-commercial use only
- the gift message you instruct us to send on your behalf to a third party will not contain anything which could be construed as harassing, threatening, vulgar, abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist or which may cause embarrassment or distress to any person or which is otherwise unlawful or objectionable
- you will not impersonate any person, including but not limited to any of our employees or customers
- you are entirely responsible for the text and other content of your gift message and We accept no liability for any such content
- we do not pre-screen messages, but may monitor content from time to time for the purpose of guarding against unlawful or inappropriate gift message
- We have the right to refuse to send messages and to terminate access to the gift message service at any time and without liability to you
Bibaloo is an online boutique selling designer clothes for babies and children. It is operated and owned by Olkeo Ltd. We are registered in Scotland under company number 337052 and have our registered office at Unit2, Arduthie Business Centre, Stonehaven, AB39 2NQ, UK.
The T&C'S together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance with the relevant United Kingdom law and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction. All contracts shall be concluded in English.
Use of this Website from outside the UK
Except where otherwise specified on this Website, the materials on this Website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting bibaloo products and services available in the UK. However we may accept orders for delivery to locations outside of the UK subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. Those who choose to access this Website from locations outside the UK or place orders for delivery to locations outside the UK are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable
These Website Terms set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law